Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Random Pictures
These were just too cute not to post.
A after a bowl of Spaghetti This is what happens when she gets makeup for Christmas (Thanks Aunt A) I love this picture of J-- don't really know why but he looks handsome J trying to teach A to be "gangsta"
A is throughly enjoying his popcorn ball from GG
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute... I'm a little jealous that OZ has another girlie to give his loves too... great pictures...
and thanks for letting me know GG sent you guys popcorn balls and I didn't get ANY! WHOA
LOVED the Picture's so much, they had me laughing just looking at them. A's Spaghetti Face, The Boy's being Gangsta & F's Make Up, Just tooo funny & cute...Misty
3 comments:
So cute... I'm a little jealous that OZ has another girlie to give his loves too... great pictures...
and thanks for letting me know GG sent you guys popcorn balls and I didn't get ANY! WHOA
Those kids are so cute...
Love ya!
amyk
Those are so cute. Love F's Make-up nd the boys' "gangsta" look. =)
LOVED the Picture's so much, they had me laughing just looking at them. A's Spaghetti Face, The Boy's being Gangsta & F's Make Up, Just tooo funny & cute...Misty
Post a Comment