Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friends Christmas Party

We had our annual X-mas party with our friends the Behie's and Lucas' and it was a nice evening of getting caught up, relaxing and kids playing.  The kids exchange books which is nice and we all have a wonderful dinner with great desserts.  We were friends before we all had kids and our get togethers NOW are much different with 9 kids amoungst all of us.  Luckily, the kids are all getting older and play very nicely with each other.

These are the first borns of the group.  Each one is a year apart. 
The whole group of kids


Me and my handsome boy (with his Kool-aid smile)  :}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound's like you all had a great time. Loved looking at all the Picture's, I really like the one of you & J...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

When did you dye your hair? I can't believe you haven't told me! It looks great! Glad you guys had fun, I cannot believe how big all the kids are getting.

The Olson Family said...

Ok girl!! You changed your hair color!! LOOKS GREAT! I just love that red shirt too!