Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family X-mas


This year Aunt A came into town so we celebrated X-mas  a little early.  We always go over to Aunt B's house because she LOVES X-mas.  We had a great time chatting and hanging out, ate lots of great snacks and of course opened presents.  Everyone really scored this year and got really nice gifts.  It is always fun to spend time with family.
Another try at a family picture
Too cute
My sister and I
This is what happens when you tell him to smile. 

Me and my sisters
The Listers
The boys.. 
The girls in matchy smatchy outfits from Grandma
Aunt A and the kiddos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank's for sharing the Picture's, I think they all turned out so well...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

Love the pictures. The one of B 7 L is adorable and I love B's new hair color, looks way cute on her. The one of the sisters is cute and so is the one of the girls in the "matchy smatchy" outfits. =)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.. it was so much fun to see everyone and play!

amyk

Anonymous said...

I have the prettiest girls anyway! You all look wonderful. Of course, no one can beat my grandkids either, they all look happy and lots so fun! Grandma is so prejudice, RIGHT!!! I love you all-grandma k