F was invited to a Christmas Tea Party with the girls from gymnastics. It was soo cute. The girls all dressed up in their Christmas outfits and had "tea", cupcakes and little snacky foods at this adorable table next to the Christmas tree. They also made reindeer feed and an ornament. They got to play for a little while and then the Mom read The Night Before Christmas and there was a surprise visit from Santa. The girls were soo excited and each one got to tell him what they wanted for X-mas. They even got an early Christmas book to take home. It was soo fun and the girls were just adorable all dressed up. I am so thankful I had at least one girl, because this girl stuff can be so fun!!
4 comments:
Wow, that is really neat they got to do all that stuff. F look's ADORABLE in her Dress...Misty
That is problably one of the cutest things I've ever heard of..They look adorable!! That is just too cute for words..
Amyk
How fun! We so have to do that sometime. F looked so adorable. They must be pretty special girls to have gotten a visit from Santa.
Sniff, Sniff... I have to wait until I have grandchildren to do the girlie things. But it's okay, I do love my boys!
Post a Comment