Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweet Pea's in Preschool

Today F had her first day of preschool.  It was actually more of a meet the teacher and see the classroom thing but she still enjoyed bringing her backpack and finding her cubby etc....  She  was so excited to go to school, it was adorable.  She woke up several times last night and said, "Mom, I am so excited for school tomorrow."  Today we packed her stuff, went in, met the teachers, did some crafts and the kids had ice cream.  She was in heaven because they had dolls to play with.  :}  I can't wait to see how Thursday goes.  As sad as it is that the kids are growing up so fast, I look forward to one on one time with little A.  

PS.  J had another great day at school too.  He rode the bus today and it was SOO convenient because the bus literally stops in front of our house.  He came home and went to his friends for a little playtime.  So far this year is turning out great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She look's adorable. I am so happy her Day at School went well...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

I wonder how long the excitement of school will last? J/K Can't wait to hear about her first day. She looked so pretty for school in the picture.

The Olson Family said...

Wow your kids are growing up so fast! Where has the time gone! F looks so cute in her dress!