After the weekend we came back to Sioux Falls to spend the rest of the time with my Mom, Grandma and Aunt. We packed in more stuff and had a ton of fun, as always. We went to the zoo, played games, went to a corn maze and J snuck in another baseball game. R even go to go with my uncle to a shooting range and on a 3D Archery course. He really enjoyed that!!
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Last part of our trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you guy's had fun...Misty
I am so jealous, next time we are going with. Looks like you had a great time seeing all the family.
Post a Comment