Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random up north pictures

I know, I know.... I have a TON of pictures.  Sorry  but I just can't decide which is the cutest to put on the blog so I just put a LOT of them on there.  We had a great time up north just getting away from the hot craziness of the valley.  We hiked a lot, walked every day and just spent a lot of time outside.  It was great for us all to get some fresh air.  You'll notice that R and A aren't in a lot of the pictures and that is because R was only up on the weekends because of work and A spent one week up with us and the other week with R.   However, you will notice that F is in a ton of pics and that is because she is a little model.  She wants to stop wherever we are and take pictures.  It works, because she is cute.  :}

Remember, if you haven't seen them all, I just posted about 5-6 new posts with tons of pictures.  Scroll down to see them all. 

Pretty in daisies
My little sweet pea
Posing..... again
My handsome boy is getting so big

We found this little fort out in the forest so we decided to pack a picnic and have lunch there.  It was lots of fun
Waiting for Grandma to come

Enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with Dad

My smily boy

4 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

YOU HAVE A TON OF GOOD PICTURES!!! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... lil' faif is turning into such a model!

Keep'em coming!

Amyk

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all the wonderful picture's...Misty

Train-Guy said...

The kids are get so big. F is going to be a model I swear. Can't wait to see them this fall (October).
Grandpa Jim