Wednesday, July 16, 2008

101 Dalmations

Here are the pictures everyone has been waiting for:  We put J in drama camp up north and he was in the musical 101 Dalmatians.  He seemed to have a really good time and did so well.  This year he was a Dalmatian, which was great for his first year.  He was in camp for 2 weeks and did a total of 6 shows in one weekend.  He were in many scenes and he met many friends and got acclimated to theatre.  I loved to watch it because it just brought me back to the days when I used to do theatre in school.  Anyway, it was a great experience and he was ADORABLE!!!!!  

F with Cruella de Vil
Being a puppy
F in Cruella's fur vault
He had the BEST smile

Having a treat after the musical

Proud parents

2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

OMG! He is so CUTE! I am so bummed I missed the play, I can't wait to see the video. Awesome job J, I am sure you did GREAT, cuz you really looked adorable.

Train-Guy said...

Looks like J had a great time doing the play.
Grandpa Jim