Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Grandma's in Town!!!

Grandma K even came into town to see J's play and spend time with the kids.  They just love her so much and were so excited for her to get there.  She is never here long enough and we pack in every little minute that she is here.  We hiked, talked, walked, saw 3 of J's shows, read books etc...  The kids just did NOT want her to leave.  Hopefully we'll get to see her soon.

The kids running to Grandma

I don't know who was more exciting her or the kids
Getting J's autograph on the program
I think these pictures are too cute

On the Ranger
F and her pretty dress from Grandma.  (they get the prize, they saw J's show 3 times each)
Hiking on Monday.  
Smiles all around


J and his friend M with the pillowcase that Grandma made for them (it has Dalmatians on it)

2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

You all look so happy! I am bummed I missed your Mom this trip. It looks like you all had such a good time together. F's dress is so pretty. And I LOVE the picture of F and Grandma in the Daisies.

Anonymous said...

Great picture's. Look's like you all had such a good time...Misty