Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Karg Family Pictures
My in-laws D and I Grandma and Grandpa and the kids The whole family Siblings We decided as a gift to S and H for their anniversary that we'd all get our pictures taken together. They will be great keepsakes. Here are just a few
4 comments:
Those came out really nice. They do such an awesome job with the kids. If you have extras I want one/some, if not I can print my own. =)
OH MY GOSH! They turned out INCREDIBLE!!! They look sooo nice!
I love the one of you and Dana!!
:) Amyk
All the picture's turned out so nice. Thank's for sharing...Misty
Everyone looks so nice, love the smiles and the kids pictures are adorable as usual! Mom K.
Post a Comment