Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cheeseheads!!!



Just wanting to show a little Packer Pride.  :}  F just needs a Packer cheerleading outfit and we'd be all set.  We'll have to wear our outfits on game day to hopefully cheer them on through the playoffs.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the out-fit's...Misty

The Olson Family said...

I like the outfits! I have said since the beginning of the year that the Packers would go all the way! So I am going to be watching to see if that comes true! Of course the Steelers are my 1st choice...LOL!!!

Our 3 Monkees said...

What is up with Josh, he can't have three favorite teams. I will keep my eyes open for a Packers cheerleading outfit.

Anonymous said...

I'll check the store around here. What size do you need.

Anonymous said...

Love looking at the blog and caughting up. The kids look like they enjoyed the holidays and the two of you always look so happy. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Hope to see you all real soon. Cyndy