Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Kiger Family Pics
A always has the best smile The 3 girls The Big family
The Kiger girls decided to surprise our parents and get all of our pictures taken. It turned out great. I thought I would just share a few
Haha Misty, I was first to post. =) Just kiding, you always beat me.
Anyway, you guys have a beautiful family. I am glad i got to see you give them to your mom, she loved them, and I am sure your dad did too. Where are the pictures from the Karg side?
3 comments:
Haha Misty, I was first to post. =) Just kiding, you always beat me.
Anyway, you guys have a beautiful family. I am glad i got to see you give them to your mom, she loved them, and I am sure your dad did too. Where are the pictures from the Karg side?
I'm not coming back to this site until the picts of me have been archived!!
UGH
UGH
UGH
UGH
did i say UGH!?
amyk
LOL..SHE BEAT ME TO LEAVING A COMMENT!!!
You do have a beautiful Family Sara, You have been so blessed...Misty
Post a Comment