Well after trying to grow F's hair out, we decided to shape it all up and cut it into a bob. I thought that if we cut it one length and then let it grow from there, it might come in fuller and look healthier. I was worried at first but it is actually really cute and she looks adorable... as usual. ha,ha
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
F got a haircut, 2 bits
Well after trying to grow F's hair out, we decided to shape it all up and cut it into a bob. I thought that if we cut it one length and then let it grow from there, it might come in fuller and look healthier. I was worried at first but it is actually really cute and she looks adorable... as usual. ha,ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is adorable.
It looks really cute. And it really does make it look fuller. =)
I love her new haircut & she does look cute like ALWAY'S :-)...Misty
Love her haircut and cute smile!! What can you say-she's cute!!
Aunt V
Post a Comment