Like I said we were busy every day. On Friday we decided to go rent canoes and paddle around Watson lake. The scenery was so beautiful and we had so much fun. Great friends, great exercise, great time!!
Here's our canoe, plus M (she was taking the picture)

And the Boys boat... J was using his new skills he learned at the classes he took in SD.

So the kids were dying to get into the water so we found the small rocks for the kids to jump off of. They loved it!!

Aww, they are so cute.

The scenery

So after we thought we got the jumping out of the kids systems, they found BIGGER rocks but I would pretty much call them cliffs. Of course they wanted to try to jump off of them too. Here are the 2 daredevils.

See look how high it is??? I was trying to be so brave for F because she really wanted to do it but I was very scared inside. Luckily, D volunteered to go with her.

1, 2, 3 JUMP!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!! They were so excited and we were all cheering and screaming for them. Great job Sweet Pea, you are so brave!!

A wanted to try it too but I felt it was too high so we found him a medium rock. :}

There he goes!!!

Our adorable kids.

J was pretty worried about it but he was determined to climb the cliff and jump. After a few deep breaths he jumped as well. Way to go J!

Father and daughter.

So after our jumping adventures, we paddled around a bit and it was time to head back to shore. Someone yelled, "RACE!!!" and it was on. We had so far to go and we were exhausted but we didn't want to let the other boat win. Game on. The kids were cheering and jaunting us, I just couldn't believe it.

Best friends.

The group

The winning boat.

The losers. :{ Oh well, we had fun anyway and that's what matters.

We absolutely had the best day and I'm really looking forward to doing that again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment