Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
More Random PIctures
Just some recent family picturesR and I at my Brother-in-laws B-day party My sister-in-laws tortoise ( the kids love him!!) Playing indoor mini-golf (for the first time) J driving the boat for the first time. (he was just like R) Me and my son. :}
Wonderful pictures. I love the mini golf, I wonder if they had a giraffe, grandma favorite animal? Josh looks like a pro driving the boat, can't wait for a ride Love all of you so much, Grandma
2 comments:
Indoor mini golfing sweet! Where was that at? J is getting so big, I just cannot believe how quick he is growing up. =) Love the pic of you and R.
Wonderful pictures. I love the mini golf, I wonder if they had a giraffe, grandma favorite animal? Josh looks like a pro driving the boat, can't wait for a ride
Love all of you so much,
Grandma
Post a Comment