Well the Karg Hotel has been busy with visitors so I'm a little late on this post but it was too important to miss. R and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on March 4th and we are so very proud of that. :} We've had all sorts of ups and downs these past 10 years but we've made it through them all....together. On Friday the kids and I have some special things planned to celebrate while R is in town. I love you tons honey and I look forward to 10+ more years.
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! You made it. I am proud of both of you. We had our 7th on March 7th. I cannot believe it's been that long.
Happy 10th Anniversary! How amazing is that! Here is to many more!!!
Happy Anniversary! We are so happy to have been a part of the special day and glad we could be there for the first 10 we look forward to watching you grow as a couple and a family even more over the next 10 years. We love you guys!
Post a Comment