Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crafts

Well when God decided to hand out talents he completely missed me when it came to craftiness. I have like zero ability. :} However, I was able to pull off two pretty neat projects lately and because I'm so proud of them, I just had to share them with you all. Enjoy
I made these pretty bows for F's hair. I think they turned out really cute (a little big but F loves them!!) and that's all that matters. :}



We got these adirondack chairs for our wedding 10 years ago and from the sun and just age the color has faded a bit. I've asked R for years to re-stain them and he's just never gotten around to it. So when my Dad was in town, I had him set me up with everything I needed and I just did it myself. Thanks for all of the advice Dad, they turned out just as I wanted them to!!

After. :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

I love the hair bows! Great job.