Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Our little ones start preschool

Today was A and F's first official day of preschool. F is in the 4 year old class and A is in the 3's. They were so excited to go, especially A. He had so much fun and did so well. His teacher said, "He is so ready for school!". F had fun as well and reconnected with her friends from last year, sang, had snack and learned lots. J starts on Monday. I can't wait... 2 1/2 hours by myself, 3x's a week...what shall I do??... what shall I do??


3 comments:

MommaHolmes07 said...

Glad they did so well. I cannot believe they are already in preschool. Did mommy cry?

Anonymous said...

That's good they both did good, by look's of there picture's it look's like they were ready...they look so HAPPY & EXCITED! Thank's for sharing...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

They look so cute on there first day. I am glad they both enjoyed it so much! Looking foward to lots more school updates. I like your background, I almost chose the same one. =)