Well the last day with the girls was pretty sad. We were all sad to see them leave because we had such a good time. HOpefully they'll come back again. :} The last day I took them out for a special lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. It is a Teppanyaki restaurant and the girls seemed to really like it. We ended our trip with another Bahama Bucks and then off to the airport. We all cried when they left but I know their Mom was missing them. Come back soon, guys!! We love you.
2 comments:
Such good picture's...Misty
More great pictures! Hopefully next time they come to visit they will get to meet there extended cousin. (me) =) I am so happy you all had a good time, the pictures sure show it, you guys did so much in such a short amount of time. You are such a great hostess.
Post a Comment