Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another weekend at the lake

This weekend we spent both Sat. and Sun. out at the lake. We had so much fun and the weather was beautiful. It was slightly warm but the breeze made it just wonderful. The first day we went out with R's Mom and the second day we went out with M and A Bates. M and I take sooo many pictures and I think we got some great shots.
I love this pic of R
Aww.. he's so sweet
Just thinking...
Snuggling

Hot mama.
My surfer boy
So sweet holding Uncle R's hand
"Bestest" friends
She loved going fast.

Our little sweet pea
Check out those splits!!


Real Best friends

A wants to drive the boat

Me and my hubby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It look's like you guy's had so much fun, sure wish I was there :-) I loved all the picture's...Misty