Well we had another good Halloween. We went truck or treating at church and then back to our neighborhood for trick or treating there. Josh has lots of new friends in the neighborhood so this year was the first year he just took off with them (without us). It was a little sad and I feel like I missed him trick or treating but it was fun to see the other kids. We were up too late and ate wayy too much candy but it was fun to be outside socializing with all of the neighbors.
PS. My B-day was nice. R and the kids made me breakfast in bed and I got to open a couple of gifts. Then I was off to my aerobics class where they all sang me Happy B-day and had cupcakes for me (of course, after we worked out and sweat out all of those calories). J had his fall party in the afternoon and then it was on to trick or treating. Our neighborhood had a small block party so we had good food there and they again sang me Happy B-day and gave me a huge cupcake. It was a nice day spent with the family and friends.
4 comments:
All the Kid's looked so cute dressed up for Halloween. Wow, they got sooooooo much Candy...Misty
They all look great in the holloween costums. Sure do miss them. Am glad they had so much fun.
Oh your kids look sooo cute! Wow that is tons of candy! Tummy Aches by the Buckets!
OMG!! LOOK AT ALL THAT CANDY! You better start making those dentist appointments now. I would die if we had that much. I am so bummed we didn't get to see you guys, we aloways enjoy Halloween with you and the kids. Glad you had a Happy Birthday. Love and miss you guys. =)
Post a Comment