Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Girls Night Out
Last night I went out with some friends for my B-day. We went to Shout, which is a local piano bar. It was soo much fun. They played tons of great songs and we had good drinks and food. I loved the place and can't wait to go back.
You look great ..and the kids are just growing up to fast. Always a treat to read the many happenings in your family! Have to let me know the next time your mom going to be in town!!
3 comments:
Cute picture. Glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to go check it out sometime. I love your new background.
Sound's like you had a great time...Misty
You look great ..and the kids are just growing up to fast. Always a treat to read the many happenings in your family! Have to let me know the next time your mom going to be in town!!
Lynn
Post a Comment