Boy I have so many things to update on, I don't even know where to begin. I will start with the Pumpkin farm that we went to with the Lucas's last weekend. We weren't there very long but the kids had a lot of fun. The kids went through the corn maze, pet the animals and played in corn. We decided not to get pumpkins this year because we didn't know with the move and all if we'd have a chance to carve them. That is definintely a must for next year.
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Pumpkin Farm
Boy I have so many things to update on, I don't even know where to begin. I will start with the Pumpkin farm that we went to with the Lucas's last weekend. We weren't there very long but the kids had a lot of fun. The kids went through the corn maze, pet the animals and played in corn. We decided not to get pumpkins this year because we didn't know with the move and all if we'd have a chance to carve them. That is definintely a must for next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sound's like the Kid's had alot of fun...Misty
Looks like fun, but we still missed you up here at the pumpkin patch. =)
Post a Comment