Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy B-day to me!!!....... and Happy Halloween too!









Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Ours was great and I had a wonderful birthday as well. ( I will post more on that later when I get pictures. ) We had a very busy day today. J had a Halloween party at school that Mom and I helped out with and then we were off to Trunk or Treating at church. That was a lot of fun for the kids to see all of their friends dressed up at church. Then we heading back to the old neighborhood where we went trick or treating to all of our old neighbors. They all decorate so well that it was hard to resist going back there. Once the kids had enough of that, we headed home for some dinner, because we were all definintely on a sugar high!!

The kids looked adorable in their costumes this year. J was Superman, F was a zebra and A was an adorable spider. They got WAY too much candy!!!! :}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all looked so cute dressed up, Glas they had fun...Misty

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures. Even Grandma looks good. What a blast that must have been for her. I don't think I have ever seen either of the girls for Holloween. They are always tried when they get done with the H side of the family Oh well. Cyndy

Our 3 Monkees said...

Holy cow! Look at all that candy! Your in TROUBLE!!! We sure missed trick or treating with you guys this year. Grandma and all the kids look adorable.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of everone. Grandma sure lookes like she had lots of fun. I hope she was the good witch!!

Anonymous said...

Check out Moe..he's from my bulldog club.. sweetest thing ever

http://www.babymoses.blogspot.com/
amyk