Our little Sweet Pea turned 3 and we had a small party this weekend to celebrate. Even though it was just with family, she had fun and felt special just the same. She got lots of nice presents and more zebra stuff to add to her collection. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big and growing so fast.
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Sweet Pea's B-day
Our little Sweet Pea turned 3 and we had a small party this weekend to celebrate. Even though it was just with family, she had fun and felt special just the same. She got lots of nice presents and more zebra stuff to add to her collection. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big and growing so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's gettin gso big! I'm so sorry I missed the party... looks like it was fun! will see you guys in 4 weeks!
amyk
Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! We are so glad we were able to make it down for your birthday party. Baby A had lots of fun. We can't wait to see you again soon. We love you.
Happy Birthday Faith!! Wish I lived closer so I could of attended the Birthday party...Misty
Post a Comment