Friday, September 14, 2007

R's award



Ok, well here are some pics of R's award. I guess it is a really big deal and his work is doing a whole write-up on it etc... They even asked him to be on the board of CAHAM, although I don't think he is going to this year. I read the letter that one of his girls wrote for his nomination and it just made me cry because it was so good and just shows how much he has done and how much he gets accomplished at the hospital. I guess there are like 400 members of CAHAM and he was the one chosen. He is very proud of it.

5 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

What a beautiful plaque, congratulations Randy, we are proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Big congradulations...

Anonymous said...

You are my hero!

susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

RANDY, I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU. GLAD YOU STAYED WITH JCL. MOM