Oh man I am so behind. At the beginning of August our friends from Midland were heading to Las Vegas for the first time ever. We LOVE going to Vegas so we decided to make the trip to meet them there and show them around. We had an absolute blast!!! Oh my goodness was it fun.
We picked them up at the airport on Thursday night and settled in at the Luxor, which is where we stayed. We headed out for dinner and then got all dolled up for our night out at Hakkasan, which is currently rated the 2nd best night club in the world. I had a friend get us on "the list" and we had the best time dancing the night away. The drinks were crazy expensive and the guys didn't have the best time because they just stood around and watched our table but A and I had an absolute BLAST dancing all night long. By the end of the night, my phone had been stolen and our feet hurt so bad we could hardly walk but it was just an amazing experience and we had so much fun dancing til 3:00 am!!
This is us pre-dance party
And this is us at 3:00 am, post dance party. Our feet hurt so bad we couldn't walk on them any longer but we were still smiling. :}
The next day we showed them the strip and shopped a little and then headed to see Criss Angel in the evening. He's an amazing magician and it was a fun show.
After that we changed and took them to the Freemont experience where the boys gambled and A and I danced some more. We just didn't have enough the night before but this was more our style music. Another great night!!
Both of them got tattoos while we were there. They're so brave but they turned out really good.
Our friends from Midland
R won big gambling but unfortunately we used it pretty quickly getting me a new phone.
We had such a fun time and we've decided to make it an annual trip. I'm already counting down the months til our next trip. I was able to get in some sun by the pool the last day before we headed back. It was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad they let us tag along on their couples weekend.
















No comments:
Post a Comment