Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun pictures from our trip to Virginia

(Sorry these pictures are out of order) Over spring break J and I went to visit our best friends in Virginia.  We've known this family since the boys were 3 and played T-ball on the same team.  The boys are still best buds and it's been so fun to watch them grow into big boys.  What I love most is that these two just get along so well and keep themselves busy playing sports, video games or doing whatever boys do.  K's Mom and I are such good friends too and I really miss her a lot.  We both needed some friend time so we just enjoyed hanging out and spending time together.  They have a new ADORABLE baby girl and I just adored being able to snuggle and love on her.  I have lots more pictures to post but these are just some fun ones I took of the kids. 


Their adorable baby girl.  They have 3 boys, so this little one is just loved completely and is always dressed in the cutest things.  She has the best smile!!





Oh and the bows.... they're to die for.


Rocking her to sleep :}






Their youngest boy is such a hoot!!!  I loved hanging out with them. 



J LOVED Miss E too



All ready for church


The boys were so funny.  Without even planning on it, they often came out with EXACT matching clothes.  That's how similar they are. 


Their middle son E, he is such a snuggler.  I loved my morning and evening snuggles with him.



I took the boys to Washington D.C for the day and no joke it was completely unplanned, they had matching outfits on.  I couldn't believe it!!  Funny boys.


Silly boys

Aren't they just too cute???  Can you believe they've already been friends for 7 years!!


They sure clean up well. 


The last day J had to buy some Ravens gear at the airport.  He was pretty excited and wanted to wear it right away.  :}


1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Man they are all growing up so much! Too funny that the boys had so many similar outfits. =)