Onto the party pictures. We had a blast!!! They hired an 80's band for the entertainment and we pretty much danced the night away. Every song was better than the last. Our family hasn't been to that many weddings so the kids have never seen me dance so much, but once they saw how much fun it was F and A joined me on the floor and boogied down. I love the expressions on their faces because you can just see how much fun they're having. F told me the next day, 'That was the best party ever!!" So we chatted and ate but mostly danced, sang, and danced some more. Very, very fun night.
My brother in law and I. We're the outsiders in the family so we stick together. :}
Come on baby, boogie down!!
Love it!!
Cousin M showed A how to play the tambourine and he was sold, when he wasn't dancing he was THE tambourine man for the band.
Show them how it's done Ozzie!!
Happy couple
My boy asked me to dance, so precious!! I dance with you anyway, little one.
Group picture
Gangham Style Baby!
Me and my dancing partner
I absolutely LOVE, love, love this picture of her. You can tell she's having a blast dancing the night away.
Love her smile. She adores her Uncle.
Take that pose!!
And I'm singing. lol Oh look, J even got up on this one.
And then everyone started singing .
Father and son. R's uncle and cousin
J collected all of the "50" blinkies
Told you she loves him
A partied til you couldn't party anymore and then just conked out on Dad's lap. See they're never too old to rock to sleep.






















1 comment:
Man we had such a good time!
Post a Comment