Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun times with Grandma

My Mom came into town a few weeks ago and I know I'm a bit delayed in getting these pictures up but I didn't want to miss it because we just had the best time!! (like always) We squeezed in a lot and miss her already. She got to see the kids do a lot of their activities including soccer, gymnastics and choir, she came to work with me at the YMCA and she even took several classes. She was such a trooper!! We also played a lot, watched movies and of course did other fun activities. Here are a few of the fun things we did.

Mom got to watch F do gymnastics on her new competitive team. F is doing so well and improving and learning new skills every time she goes.
Oh our handsome boy. Isn't he just adorable??Grandma and A with his shirt that she gave him. It says Big Trucks, Big Bucks, that's how I roll. :} So cute and totally fits him.
J has been acolyting at church. It's a pretty big "coming of age" thing and it was so special that Mom got to be here for his very first time. He did well and there were no fires on the alter. :}
Proud Grandma

Mom and I in our Zebra outfits.


Grandma and her grandkids. We just love having her around.
Hat day at school.
Stay tuned.... more fun pictures tomorrow.

No comments: