Last weekend R's parents came to visit and we wanted to do something different so we took a quick trip to San Antonio. We packed the weekend full of lots of activities but we really had a good time. Here are a few pictures from Day #1
Visit to the Alamo.

The Alamo


After the Alamo we headed down to the riverwalk and on the way their we saw the Guiness World Records museum. We didn't go in this time but the kids had fun standing next to the worlds tallest man. I think he was 8 feet 6 inches.


Getting ready for the boat cruise on the riverwalk (Grandma and Grandpa with the kids)

I love this picture.


The riverwalk was so neat to see and I hope to go back there and walk around a bit.


At the Wax Museum. J with John Cena

The Undertaker....
1 comment:
Your pictures look really good. Glad you got to get out and explore more of Texas. =)
Post a Comment