I was lucky enough to sneak away for 4 days to visit my sister in TN. We had such a fun time together and I really just enjoyed some "adult" time away. The fall colors were gorgeous (see post tomorrow for pics) so we saw a lot of that. We also got in a movie, I got a massage at her holistic store, ate, shopped, vegged and talked a lot. I could have stayed a few more days we were having so much fun. Thanks A for the best time. Love ya!

My and my sister swinging in the park.

The Parthenon- exact replica of the one in Greece

Catching up with a friend from AZ

Having a Starbucks. ;}


Taking some fun pics with different angles.



Eating at a really fun restaurant called the Pfunky Griddle. They give you the food and you make it yourself on a griddle in front of you.

We ate at a raw foods restaurant. It was actually pretty good.... although I think I'll stick to my regular diet. :}


These pictures are sort of out of order but this is my finished product at the Pfunky griddle.

A making her omelet.

Making pancakes

Cute picture of my sister enjoying her coffee. (actually she couldn't enjoy her coffee because I kept taking pictures of her. ha,ha)

(these are so out of order) This was my final treat at the end of my trip. Can't get better than a coffee and chocolate chip cookie

Had to take a picture by the hearts.


We went to a really nice restaurant our last night and listened to one of her friends sing. Sambuca's had great food, great ambiance and great music!!
1 comment:
That is so AWESOME!! Great pictures, you both look so good, i am glad you enjoyed your time with your sister.
Post a Comment