Friday, October 29, 2010

The Piggies

Of course no trip to my sisters would be complete without a few shot of her kids..... yes that is her dogs. My sister has bulldogs and I must say (sorry A) but they have a face only a mother could love. With that being said, they really are nice and very funny dogs. They stick like glue to you and watch out for whatever you're doing. Funny story... one morning I told one of her dogs NOT to go on the couch. Minutes later I see the dog moving the door and his food bowl and staring at the corner of the room. I asked my sister what he was doing (I thought he was losing it mentally) and she told me he was pouting. Now seriously???? But he was, I apologized for hurting his feelings and he was fine after that. :} I am not much of an animal person but those dogs just cracked me up the whole trip. So I guess once you get past the looks, they were really cute. :}
Nice shot, Bruce
And this is little Miss Emma.
Bruce helping me get ready in the morning (that's what my sister said anyway) :}

They just love each other.

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

ha ha ha oh they are cute. =)