Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last day of Preschool

F and A had their last day of preschool last Wednesday. They both had a special chapel with cute songs and then they had WATER DAY!! They loved it. In the evening F had a special "promotion" ceremony which was really cute. They sang songs, got presented a Bible and certificate from the principal and "graduated" onto Kindergarten.
Getting ready for her special graduation
With her certificate
A after his special chapel
A with his best buddy and his teachers
F with her teacher and new Bible
F with her friend

F with her best friend.

2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

So cute! Can you believe F is going to be in Kindergarten? Oh my, I can't where did the time go.

Anonymous said...

I am back :-) with ALL that has been goin on, haven't been here to leave comment's, just went threw ALL the post's that I have missed. I hope all is well with you & your Family... Misty