!
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Happy B-day to my Best friend
Last Wed. we headed up to Prescott to spend the day with the Bates for my best friends B-day. (well and the new baby had a slight pull as well :} We had the best time together, as we always do. D (her husband) was nice enough to take ALL the kids and entertain them while we enjoyed a nice lunch together so we could just sit and talk and celebrate her B-day. After that we walked around the Prescott square and then headed back to their house for some much anticipated baby holding. The kids couldn't WAIT to hold baby A and have been looking forward to it ever since she was born. We held the baby a lot, had dinner and of course chatted. All in all, it was such a good day and I was so glad that we got to spend the day with her and their family. We love you guys!!
Had to take a picture of this because Baby A has hair just like A does. :}
The kids LOVED holding her. I actually had to fight with my kids because they kept infringing on my baby holding time. ha,ha
Baby A (11 days old) and A
Yep, I was in heaven!!!
So was she :}
This picture doesn't show it justice. We wanted to get a picture with all of the kids and they couldn't agree who would hold the baby so we had to take 4 pictures, one with each of them holding her.
So precious!!


Love this picture!!!
Singing Happy B-day to M.
My and my best friend and baby A.

!
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you guys so much for coming up, I cn't believe I thought you were actually coming up for me. =) I/we too had a great time with ll of you. Thank you for making my birthday special. =) Love you guys!
Post a Comment