Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mary Poppins

While my Mom was here we all went and saw Mary Poppins. It was fantastic!!! The kids loved it and so did we. Being an avid musical fan, I've seen a lot of musicals in my day and I was surprised at how technology has changed so much compared to the older musicals. I mean they were able to do so many neat things with technology (flying birds, changing sets, 3D backdrops) We all had such a wonderful night.
Check out our adorable kids. :} Everyone kept commenting all night on how cute they looked.
Me and the kiddos

My Mom and the kids
Stopping for a snack and intermission. Thanks Mom! We love you!

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

I heard that it was very good from a couple at Church. I love the pic of all three of your kiddos! I can not believe how grown up they all look!

Our 3 Monkees said...

I wish I would have know about it, I bet Ashley would have loved it. You all look so nice. Ash loves F's dress.