The weather here in AZ this time of year is BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love it and it is so fun to be out and about it. We decided to go for a ride at the lake on SAt. to soak up some sun and to show my Mom the boat and lake. We went for a ride, had a picnic lunch and had a really fun time!!
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Beautiful day at the lake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice day, you got some really cute pictures. I can't believe how long F's hair is getting. How much longer till swim season? lol =)
Awww, I miss the nice Weather so much...Misty
Post a Comment