Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kid's Christmas program

Christmas eve was a busy night for us. We picked up R at the airport and then headed straight to church for the kids service. It was really nice because R's parents and sister came to watch so the kids really enjoyed having them there. I got some cute pics of the kids. Check back often as I have several more posts of Christmas activities and pics for everyone to see.
I know these 2 pics are similar but they are just too cute not to post them both... right??


Our handsome boys

Grandma and Grandpa
A and his favorite MOPPETS teacher

F singing at church. They both did such a great job

Aunt D with the kids
Aren't they gorgeous!!! :}

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

What great pictures! I love your family picture. Faith's dress is adorable & the boys look so handsome. =) That is so cool that the Kargs went to watch them as well.