Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day we had my sister and her kids over for presents, pictures and of course snacks. Even though she lives only 20 min. away we just don't seem to get together with our busy schedules. The kids love playing together and it's always nice for us to catch up and chat. We all got really nice gifts and just had a fun time being together.
Me and Sweet Pea

Aunt B and J frosting cookies
J and all of his Cardinals gear
Soo pretty
The gang

B and her kids




2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

All those pictures are super cute! I love how you had the kids take a "good" pic before opening the gifts on Christmas Eve!!!

Our 3 Monkees said...

What great pictures. Beth is looking really good and I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Even though I don't like the cardnials J looks adorable in all his gear. You will need to use your same stratgey next yeay for your christmas card pic. =) I just love all the pictures.