Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A visit with R

I went and visited R and it was really nice to spend time together again. He gave me a nice tour of the town, where he works etc.. I got to meet some of his new friends and co-workers and we ate a TON. :} R's new friend. She is such a doll.
There were American flags line around this whole lake it and it was such an awesome site to see. The picture doesn't do it justice but it was so awesome. Proud to be an American!!
Me and my hubby.
Of course I had to get the band.
It was homecoming and everyone wore these "Mums". It was amazing. They cost anywhere between $35-100 dollars and they are huge. Every girl has one on and sometimes they were so big that the girls would cradle them in their arm. They were so elaborate and I had never seen anything like it before. Amazing.
Friday night lights... baby!
One of our tours.
George W. Bush's childhood bedroom. Neat to see how things were back then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ausome pics S sure looks like it was a great trip with lots of fun for you & R.
Granpa Jim

Anonymous said...

GREAT picture's. So glad you got to go & spend time with R, it has to be so HARD being away from each other...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad you enjoyed your time together. You got some good pictures. We miss you R!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had a blast. It was really great meeting you and can't wait for you and the kids to get here for good! ~Lori