Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Birthday R!!!
I am so behind on posting because of my hand surgeries. I have a ton to catch up on and will try when I can. For now I just wanted to wish my husband a Happy Birthday!! Love you babe!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday R, Hope you have a GREAT Day. Didn't no you had to have Surgerie's on your Hand's, Hope all went well...Misty
Happy Birthday to my Bestest friend. =) Hope you had a wonderful day. We love you and enjoyed seeing you this past weekend. Great picture by the way. =)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday R, Hope you have a GREAT Day. Didn't no you had to have Surgerie's on your Hand's, Hope all went well...Misty
Happy Birthday R!! Hope it was GREAT!
Happy Birthday to my Bestest friend. =) Hope you had a wonderful day. We love you and enjoyed seeing you this past weekend. Great picture by the way. =)
Post a Comment