Saturday, May 23, 2009

Desert Botanical Gardens

Well I think this is my last post and I am finally all caught up. While my Mom was here we went to the Chihuly glass display at the DBG. It was really neat. We saw the glass during the day and it was a totally different look at night. The kids weren't thrilled about it but it did give them someplace to run off all of their energy. Here are some pics that I took.
The "Sun" was so amazing.
This really lit up at nighttime.
J's favorite... because it was blue
My favorite because of all of the colors
The kiddos just playing around

F LOVES butterflies.
Another fun red one


The cutest picture of J and Grandma
I loved this part. This was a HUGE bullfrog that was making so much noise. We saw other little frogs and tadpoles

They had so many different displays with every imaginable color. It was really neat!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Them are so GREAT Picture's. Look's like a really fun place to go...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

WOW those are really pretty, I bet they looked even better in person. Hate to be the bad guy, but your not caught up yet, you still have to do J's Birthday. =)

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see our day together again. I miss everyone. Love, Mom