Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Up North
Hi all. No pictures to post but I just thought I would blog a bit. We are currently up north were it is a little cooler than down in the valley but not by much. I signed J up for drama camp for the next two weeks and after a rough start, he seems to be really enjoying it. He is going to be a Dalmation in the musical 101 Dalmations. He has learned most of his songs and some of his cues and so far thinks it is fun. R took A home with him for the week so it is just F, J and I and we're spending a lot of time outside hiking, playing ball and just keeping busy. I will have TONS of pictures to post when I get back in town but I just thought I would keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see picture's...Misty
Hopefully we will make it up there to spend some time with you guys too. Looking forward to all the pictures, you'll have to do a slide show. =)
Sounds like you and the kids are having a great time. I wish I could join you. The cooler weather sounds great!
Post a Comment