Saturday, May 10, 2008


Happy 38th B-day R!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Today is R's B-day and we have a pretty busy weekend planned.  Last night R and I went out to dinner and then to  movie to see, "What Happens in Vegas" without the kids.  It was a great dinner and really funny movie.  This morning the kids and I got up to make him breakfast in bed.  I am sure he would have liked to sleep longer but he is such an early riser, we knew we had to do it early.  Also, since J's B-day is tomorrow both boys decided they wanted the Wii this year for their B-days.  (the problem was finding one)  But I was able to pull it off and surprised them both.  They were SOOO excited and vowed to have a Wii-athon into the wee hours of the night.  I don't think that will happen as we have a T-ball game to go to, basketball orientation for J and J's end of season dinner tonight with his team.  Then after all of that, we're going out with some friends for R's B-day and we're going to dance the night away.  Check in tomorrow to see what we have planned for J's B-day.  Happy Birthday R!!

J and R's reaction to the Wii

3 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Happy Birthday MY Bestest Friend! We hope yoh have a fantastic day, sounds like it's gonna be a busy day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday R!! Have fun with the Wii, they are soooooooooo much fun...Misty

Anonymous said...

38 how can "R" be that old. He sure don't look it. Hope you had a great birthday.

Grandpa J