Saturday, May 31, 2008

Botannical Gardens


It doesn't really look like it, but this was a big frog!
I thought this flower was so pretty
The kids and our friends

Last Thursday we went to the Botannical Gardens with some friends from church.  Although it was a little warm, we had a great time just walking around and looking at all of the flowers, cacti and animals.  We saw lizards, frogs, butterflies, dragonflies, ground squirrels and all sorts of birds.  My favorite was seeing all of the frogs and tadpoles in the little pond.  There were TONS of them.  It brought me back to when I was a child and we went looking for frogs.  They were always so hard to find, but here there were so many.  It was a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound's like you all had a great time...Misty

Anonymous said...

Its about stinkin' time!! I was having serious withdrawls!! Austin and his crazy faces ;) i miss you all so much!

love amyk

Our 3 Monkees said...

Fun times. The kids look so cute.