Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :}
PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Monday, April 7, 2008
My little A
I just couldn't resist posting these pictures. I just thought A looked so cute this morning so I thought I would just take a few pictures. He is such a happy boy and we are so blessed that God gave us such a happy go lucky child.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love his face!! He's soo happy... just bring htem all!
4 comments:
I just love his face!! He's soo happy... just bring htem all!
;)amyk
Hi Kargs.. You definitely have a beautiful family.. Will write more in email... Sandrainthesun
He's a cutie...Misty
So Cute! You gotta love his smile. He looks so grown up.
Post a Comment