Well I just got back from my much needed escape to TN to spend some time with my sister for her birthday. As we are both Elvis fans, we felt Graceland was a must to see. I took TONS of pictures and won't post them all because they are the pretty typical ones that you can find all over the internet but I will post some. We had a great day full of Elvis songs and stories. We did get stuck in a big Thunderstorm on the way home but being the older sister that I am, I braved it and drove home. We even tried Elvis's famous peanut butter and banana sandwiches.... I wasn't too impressed but at least I can say I tried. :}
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Graceland
Well I just got back from my much needed escape to TN to spend some time with my sister for her birthday. As we are both Elvis fans, we felt Graceland was a must to see. I took TONS of pictures and won't post them all because they are the pretty typical ones that you can find all over the internet but I will post some. We had a great day full of Elvis songs and stories. We did get stuck in a big Thunderstorm on the way home but being the older sister that I am, I braved it and drove home. We even tried Elvis's famous peanut butter and banana sandwiches.... I wasn't too impressed but at least I can say I tried. :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. I would love to go and see it in person. I am so jealous.
I loved ALL the picture's, Thank's for sharing...Misty
Post a Comment