F and A and I went to Prescott for a day with the Bates. We got up (way too early) to make it to Prescott for a Mommy and Me class with M and Baby A. (a hardcore exercise class for Mommy's) That was a lot of fun and is helping M and I get back into our prepregnancy shape. Afterward we ran some errands and did some shopping. We watched one of D's fireman promotions which was really neat. Then back to their house for some jumping on the trampoline and dinner. The kids got a nice bath and then were wiped by the end of the day and fell asleep shortly after we pulled out of their driveway. We always have so much fun up there and can't wait to head back up for some more holiday celebrations.
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Fun day in Prescott
F and A and I went to Prescott for a day with the Bates. We got up (way too early) to make it to Prescott for a Mommy and Me class with M and Baby A. (a hardcore exercise class for Mommy's) That was a lot of fun and is helping M and I get back into our prepregnancy shape. Afterward we ran some errands and did some shopping. We watched one of D's fireman promotions which was really neat. Then back to their house for some jumping on the trampoline and dinner. The kids got a nice bath and then were wiped by the end of the day and fell asleep shortly after we pulled out of their driveway. We always have so much fun up there and can't wait to head back up for some more holiday celebrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We too had a great time with you guys. We can't wait for the whole Karg clan to come up for some of the Holiday festivites. =)
Sara... Looks like you guys had a great time and YOU LOOK MAH-VE-LOUS, Darling!!!! All your hard work is paying off! (Not that I thought you really even NEEDED to loose anything, I know how important to you it was!) I love looking at your pics from your fun activities. <3 LB
Look's like you guy's had alot of fun. Can't believe how big the kid's are getting... Misty
Post a Comment