Monday, August 13, 2007

A "Thumbs Up" Day


Well I picked J up from school and after waiting in a serpentine LONG line, we finally found him. He hopped in the car, the teacher gave me a nice smile and wave and we were on our way. J said, "Mom you would be so proud, I had a "Thumbs Up" day. If you look closely at the picture you will see his thumb has ink on it and I guess everyday that they behave, they put their thumb print on a board and when it gets full, the class gets a prize. So, it looks like it was an awesome day and he even behaved. :} I asked him what his favorite part of the day was and he said, "Everything!". He loved lunch. said his teacher was nice and met lots of new friends. He even told me he has a new girlfriend. (oh boy, are we in trouble). All for now, it looks like the first day was a success. Then we went home for fresh baked cupcakes from Mom and F.

1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

J,
I hope you get lots more thumbs up days! Awesome job.

Love us