Well J has officially started kindergarten. He (well we all did, actually) did so well this morning. He woke up rarring to go and was dressed and ready with his backpack on at about 7 this morning. School doesn't start until 8:45 but he was so excited. R and I with F and A all took him to his classroom this morning and he put his backpack in his cubby like he was supposed to and was out on the playground. We said our goodbyes and he just seemed so excited. Then the bell rang and we had to corral him back into the classroom and into his seat. He was so excited to see his new friends at his table. I can't wait to get the low-down today after school so I will post more later but I just wanted to post a few pictures of him on his first day.
P.S. It didn't really hit me until it was time for lunch and he was missing from the table. The house was so quiet without him. :{
5 comments:
Hi Josh,
Your first day of school looks awfully exiting! New packback, new shirt and smiles all around!! Did you get new colors too? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Love,
Aunt Vicki
Woo-hoo what a BIG boy J! I can't wat to hear how your first day of school went. Congratulations, S & R for making it without crying. =)
I was so excited too! Josh has got a lot of people who love him. Can't wait to hear about it from him.
Love,
Aunt Dana
Wow, Josh, I'm so proud of you! Glad you had a great day with a "thumbs up" day. Keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Grandma and GG
Seriously.. could the be any cuter? Man they grow up so fast!! I miss them soooo much! COME BACK!
I totally forgot to show them the "wild turkeys" i.e. VULTURES!
Love Ya!!
Miss YA!
Amyk
Post a Comment